This policy sets out how WOD Passport Pty Ltd (the Company, we or us) collects, uses and discloses your personal information.
By accessing or using the Company’s services, including the website, www.wodpassport.com (Website), you agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in the manner described in this policy.
The Company is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the National Privacy Principles.
1. What personal information do we collect?
We collect the following personal information:
• identification details, which may include name, birth date, gender, etc;
• services provided to you;
• business information, for example, for suppliers who are listed on the Website;
• third party account details (for example where you sign in through a social network) and social profile information; and
• records and content of communications with the Company or via the Website.
2. How do we collect your personal information
We generally will only collect personal information directly from you when you submit that information to us via the Website or when you contact us via emails or online contact forms.
We may also collect information from third parties whom you direct to send your personal information to us.
3. How do we use your personal information?
Your personal information may be used for the following purposes:
• for purposes connected with the operation of the Website and to provide our services;
• to maintain appropriate business records;
• to pre-populate forms on the Website and customize your experience;
• to conduct surveys to determine use and satisfaction with our services;
• to generate statistics in relation to the Website and our services;
• for the purposes of feedback, reviews and ratings; and
• to promote and market special offers and other services to you.
4. How do we disclose your personal information?
You personal information may be disclosed to the following persons:
• the Company’s employees;
• third party suppliers with whom you have made a booking request via the Website(such as a crossfit gym);
• the Company’s service providers who assist the Company to provide its services, such as web development;
• the public if you complete any online reviews which are available publicly on the Website;
• entities to whom you request we send your personal information; and
• to police or other government authorities who request your personal information in accordance with any applicable law or regulation.
5. Maintaining personal information quality and accessing your personal information
We use our best endeavours strives to maintain accurate and up-to-date records. To facilitate this, please let us know if any of your details change by contacting us at email@example.com
You generally have a right to access your personal information, subject to a few exceptions provided by law. If you wish to access your personal information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no charge for this service, however you may be required to verify your identity before any information is released to you.
6. Security of personal information and overseas transfers of personal information
We take reasonable steps to protect personal information collected from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modifications or disclosure.
We will not disclose your personal information outside of Australia, however our service providers who may have access to your personal information may do so. You should refer to their privacy policies for details.
7. What if you don’t provide personal information?
If you choose not to provide personal information when requested, we may not be able to provide you with the full range of our services.
When you visit a website or use the Website, we may record anonymous information such as IP address, time, date, referring url, and other referral information, device information and location, carrier, site interactions such as your access to website features, pages accessed, content, searching activities, booking request submission, and files accessed and downloaded, type of browser and operating system.
We may use “cookies” and other methods to collect and store the information set out above. A cookie is a small file that stays on your computer until, depending on whether it is a sessional or persistent cookie, you turn your computer off or it expires Cookies may be used by us or by service providers engaged by us to provide you with the full range of services it offers, remember your preferences, remember the sites you visit on the Website, measure and analyse usage of the Website and to personalize advertising your receive on the Website You may adjust your Internet browser settings to disable cookies. If cookies are disabled we may not be able to provide you with the full range of our services.
9. What if I have a problem?
If you have a problem, complaint, want to change your personal information or just wish to enquire about privacy please contact us on email@example.com
We treat complaints relating to privacy extremely seriously. If you submit a concern or complaint, we will endeavour to deal with it comprehensively and reach an outcome with which all parties are satisfied. If you would like further information about privacy in Australia, please review the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner’s website.
10. How this policy changes
This policy may change over time. All changes will be published on this Website.