How it works for gyms
- Fill your classes, make more $$! This is a great way for you to promote your gym to a bigger audience and fill up classes without any additional costs.
- No admin for you or your trainers! We provide a waiver form to the CrossFitters before they get to the box and payment is all sorted so your coaches can keep coaching, rather than handling paperwork and payments.
- No cost to you! There are no fees for you to be listed on WODPassport. You set the pricing and we simply add a small booking fee.
How does it work?
- Travelling athletes/CrossFitters search for CrossFit boxes, and submit a class booking request and their details (name/contact details, affiliate, injuries, CrossFit experience) pay for the class and accept the gym waiver. Booking requests can only be submitted not less than 48 hours before a class.
- WODPassport emails you to notify you of an athlete’s Booking Request including athlete details.
- You have 4 business hours to reject the Booking Request. If you can’t fill the request (e.g. the class is full) you must notify us by email to email@example.com within this timeframe. The athlete will receive an automated response, explaining the class is full and that their booking has been cancelled, together with a refund. This saves you valuable time in responding to e-mails and Facebook messages, requesting to attend your class if you are fully booked.
- Athlete comes in, shows a confirmation page to you on their mobile device and joins your class.
- WODPassport pays you monthly for all bookings processed via its website.
To sign-up, just FILL IN YOUR DETAILS BELOW and we’ll get in touch to on-board you onto the site.